GGD T R ST
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Trades and Labour
£14,000 to £16,000 Per Annum
Trainee Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant x 2 - Stafford - great opportunity to start a career in the recruitment industry working for a market-leading Recruitment Agency.
- Well established recruitment agency with a growing office network.
- Providers of staff to the Construction / Civil Engineering and Rail sectors (typical placements electricians, engineers, skilled labourers / tradespeople, site managers, quantity surveyors etc…)
Following training you will become a key member of the Resource team. You will learn to find candidates for a variety of trades and labour roles and you will send their CVs to the agency's clients. This is a responsible role with extensive computer, website (Job Boards) and database exposure. You will also be very active on email, and in due course will start dealing with candidates on the telephone, arranging their work placements with them.
- Supporting recruitment teams by sourcing relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.
- Extensive research and resourcing of temporary staff, quickly and efficiently to fill client vacancies.
- Use of Job Boards, LinkedIn, online media, social media and general website research.
- Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday) - Flexibility where available.
- Basic salary in the range £14,000 to £16,000 depending on experience.
- Generous commission scheme
- Flexible benefits package.
- Range of incentives - Cash prizes, meals, staff awards etc…
- Great training and the opportunity to be promoted into a full Recruitment Consultant role (with pay rise) typically after 12 months.
- You don't need any Recruitment experience for this role as full training is provided.
- Experience of working within an office / customer service environment is desirable.
- Organised and enjoys being busy - capable of working effectively to deadlines.
- Good telephone manner.
- A Team player.
This is a terrific opportunity to start a rewarding career in recruitment with a respected Staffordshire business.
Interviewing now! Please apply today.
This Trainee Resourcer vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.