CHB 271 TRCB ITSale
IT and Telecommunications, Sales
18,000 to 25,000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading executive recruitment company, specialising in providing senior sales staff to the IT and Technology sectors. They have an impressive client list of Technology companies, software houses and consultancies and place roles including Sales Directors, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager and Technical Sales Executives across the UK, Europe and USA.
An exciting opportunity now exists for several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join them in their new offices. Your Trainee Recruitment scheme will provide you will the skills required to source and engage with senior candidates in these markets, and match them to relevant vacancies.
• Competitive Salary in the range £18,000 - £25,000 (dependent on your current salary level and sales experience).
• The best recruitment commission scheme in Birmingham (uncapped and without threshold, rising quickly to 30%). Once established monthly pay cheques of £10,000 are not uncommon and a number of the top consultants are earning £150,000 pa.
• You will receive excellent one-on-one training from your mentor and the wider team from day one. You will spend an initial 3 months being taught recruitment skills to source senior candidates using head-hunting and other candidate attraction methods. You will then spend a further three months being taught business development skills.
• The company provides an environment in which to build a long term career. You will be dealing with the most prestigious companies in their respective fields, and working with candidates from the highest quality backgrounds globally. The typical salaries of the candidates you will be dealing with is £100-200K.
• You will be working in excellent new offices, with onsite parking, roof terrace and “break out” areas with pool table, table tennis etc…
• The company is not “hire and fire”, but instead is extremely relationship driven. You will develop at your own pace in a mature and supportive business environment.
• This a great opportunity to start your recruitment career with a “high end” IT Sales recruitment company which has enjoyed 100% growth for each of the last three years. Still only 5 years old, there is a genuine opportunity for rapid career development.
• The key requirement for this job is a genuine desire to build a long-term career within the Recruitment Industry. You will be seeking success and financial rewards and be looking to immerse yourself in a career rather than a job.
• Applications are invited from candidates with experience of working in other sales-based roles (B2B is ideal, B2C will be considered).
• Talented non-graduates are encouraged to apply. Equally, applications from recent graduates will also be considered if you can demonstrate a track record of success / achievement either academically or through your extra-curricular activities.
• You will have good communication skills - capable of engaging with clients and candidates at a senior level.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today! For more information call Sean Curran on 01508 495005
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.