Engineering and Technical, IT and Telecommunications, Medical
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
rises to £25-27K, OTE to £100K
Trainee Recruitment Consultants x 6, Birmingham. The company is transforming the way recruitment businesses operate - offering cutting edge, multi-channel recruitment solutions which has resulted in them winning awards including Guardian Top 100 Employer, Best places to work, Britain's top employers, Best Recruitment company to work for, and Investors in People.
Do you want to embark on a successful career as a Recruitment Consultant and develop your current sales skills to a new level? Are you target driven, competitive, confident, engaging, and enjoy talking on the phone? Do you want to open the door to one of the most impressive packages of training, benefits and financial reward around? Then read on…
This is an exciting opportunity to join a genuinely world class company as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, covering either the IT, Engineering or Medical markets. The company has a global network of 35 offices and revenues of £500M.
You will receive my client's legendary Trainee Recruitment Consultant training as a starting point, and you can expect on-going coaching from their highly experienced Recruitment Sales Management team as you are trained into a fully-fledged specialist Recruitment Consultant and join one of the most respected recruitment teams in the business.
On delivering continued success you can expect rapid promotion and career development to manage and direct your own teams.
Key Deliverables of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
- Solution-based telesales of specialist recruitment services.
- Identification and acquisition of a network of specialist candidates.
- Providing a world-class recruitment service including candidate sourcing, interview management and job offer negotiation.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Key Attributes / Desirables:
- Graduate calibre with at least 3 months sales experience.
- Efficient planning and time management capability.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- An engaging persona with credible rapport building capabilities.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary in the range £18,000 - £23,000
- Automatic salary-rise to £25,000 - £27,000 at 12 months service
- Uncapped commission providing on target earnings of £60,000+ (highest first year earnings in the last year was £107,000)
- Benefits package including Company Car Scheme / Car Allowance (though as this is mainly and office based role so driving licence is not required), Pension, Healthcare and Share Scheme.
- "Gym Pass" - enabling you to use over 2000 gyms UK wide
- 23 days annual leave with an additional day's leave accrued for each year of service, up to 33 days.
- Ongoing industry recognised training delivering by one of the recruitment industry's most admired Training and Development teams.
- Flexitime and flexible working (after 18 months service)
- An impressive programme of incentives including sports /events hospitality, lunch events at the city's best restaurants, team and individual holiday incentives (recent locations include Las Vegas, Monaco, Moscow, Shanghai and Marbella) and prestige car for a year for "top billers".
- International Opportunities - opportunity exists after 2 years service for Recruitment Consultants to transfer internationally to locations including Australia, the Far East, the Middle East, Europe and USA.
If this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position sounds like the career path for, then please apply today!
Conrad Scott is a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We specialise in placing graduates / trainee recruitment consultants, recruitment consultants, resourcers and researchers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Visit our website for more roles and information.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.