DBG S TRC WA14
IT and Telecommunications
19,000 Per Annum
OTE £30-35K in 1st year
The company is a leading specialist IT Recruitment Business. It is highly profitable and turned over £340M last year. Opportunities now exist for several motivated sales people to join the Manchester (Altrincham) office as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
The company has an excellent reputation and is the "preferred supplier" to many of the largest companies in the UK. Your training scheme will see you initially engaged as a Resourcer (sourcing IT candidates and arranging their interviews), progressing into a full recruitment consultant role after 6 months.
- Competitive Salary of £19,000 (rising quickly with subsequent promotions).
- Commission / Bonus scheme providing OTE of £30,000-£35,000 in your first year, with £50,000+ typical as a Recruitment Consultant (in your second year).
- Flexible Benefits package (including car / car allowance which you will qualify for once you reach Senior Recruitment Consultant).
- Excellent working environment, onsite parking.
- Staff incentive programme, team building exercises, nights out etc…
- You will be able to demonstrate success in a sales based role (12 months+) with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- You will motivated and "goal-driven" and determined to use your sales experience to secure a long-term career as a specialist Recruitment Consultant.
- You do not need any IT / technical knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest / enthusiasm for technology will help you learn the jargon etc….
- You will be prepared to work late when necessary to speak to candidates who have been unable to speak during the working day.
- You will have good communication skills and be capable of engaging credibly and enthusiastically with clients and candidates.
- The company is a market leader, employing over 300 Recruitment Consultants and provides an environment in which you'll build a long term career. The office environment in Altrincham is friendly with over 80 staff in a variety of functions in an open plan office.
- As progress you will be dealing with the most prestigious companies in their respective fields (large corporates, technology companies etc…), and working with highly skilled IT candidates.
- Supported by the very best technologies and infrastructure, your training will see you embedded with the team from day one. You'll enjoy a carefully fostered a team-based environment. In due course you will specialise on a recruiting for particular set of skills within IT (e.g. software development, infrastructure / security, project management, testing etc…)
- This certainly isn't a "full on" target-driven sales environment. The company is not "hire and fire", but instead is extremely relationship driven. You will develop at your own pace in a mature and supportive business environment.
If this sounds like the Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.