Automotive, Engineering and Technical, HR, Training and Payroll, Oil & Gas, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy, Supply Chain and Logistics
20,000 to 22,000 Per Annum
ReadingEstablished in 1994 my client is a specialist recruitment agency with an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian’s Top 100 Employers in the UK, Financial Times Top 50 Great Places to Work UK, Winner of National Training Awards and Laureate Best Workplace status.
With an expanding network of offices in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA, they are market leaders in a variety of recruitment sectors including Engineering, Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables, Sales, Supply Chain and Human Resources.
We are now seeking three ambitious individuals to join their Reading team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in a sales based role (12 months+). You will have shown creativity in your approach to sales, and have a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- You will motivated and “goal-driven” and determined to use your sales experience to secure a long-term career as a specialist Recruitment Consultant.
- You do not need to bring any technical / engineering knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest / enthusiasm for how things work will be an advantage.
- You will be flexible and prepared to work outside the normal “9-5” in order to achieve your targets.
- You will be a good communicator and have the ability to quickly win the trust of clients and candidates, and maintain these relationships over time.
What’s on offer:
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £22,000, rising quickly with annual pay awards. Note that for exceptional candidates a higher starting salary may be offered (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped commission scheme (from day one), providing first year earnings of c£35,000 and increasing as you become more established. £50,000+ is typical for Recruitment Consultants who have been in the business for a couple of years.
- Bespoke and award winning training combining a residential induction course, classroom training, e-learning modules, six month “recruitment fundamentals” course alongside your daily duties supported by formal mentoring programme.
- Fast-track career development – your development is based purely on merit and results and follows a clearly defined structure – Trainee – Recruitment Consultant – Senior Recruitment Consultant – Sales Team Manager – Director.
- Flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare, share scheme and company car scheme (or car allowance for non-drivers).
- Sales incentive programme including monthly lunch events for top performers, holiday incentives, sporting hospitality, lady’s days etc…
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran - 0203 651 0204
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.