DGJ TRC BS
Education, Medical, Project Management and Change, Public Sector
£18,000 Per Annum
Our client is a specialist Senior Appointments Recruitment Consultancy, Their Recruitment Consultants provide high level, strategic recruitment solutions within the public sector. Core Markets include Central and Local Government, NHS, Housing and Education. Examples of the assignments the company places include interim Directors, Project and Programme Managers, Heads of Department, Commissioning Managers, Business Transformation Managers and ICT Consultants.
Opportunities now exist for 4 Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their thriving Bristol City Centre offices.
Salary / Benefits
- Starting Salary £18,000
- Industry leading, uncapped commission structure that can be earned on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis (OTE £35,000 - £50,000 in first year; £80,000+ in years 2)
- Monthly "Lunch Clubs" at the best restaurants.
- Get up to six extra days holiday a year by hitting your targets.
- Multi level car scheme / allowance - they more revenue you generate the better the car (though it is not a essential for trainee recruitment consultants to have a driving licence)
- Monthly Team away days! Recent destinations include Lisbon, Monaco, Las Vegas, Edinburgh and skiing to name but a few…
- Recruitment Consultant to a specific technical market.
- Pro-actively selling specialist recruitment services to a range of public sector clients.
- Sourcing and representing senior candidates.
- Constantly deliver solutions that exceed client and candidate expectations.
- Develop and maintain ongoing candidate and client relationships.
- Making placements, earning commission and having fun!
To apply for this role:
- You will have at least 12 months sales experience as a sales executive, account manager, business developer, telesales etc…
- You will be highly motivated and seeking an opportunity to really kick start your career within a top flight specialist recruitment business.
The company is highly successful, international and very ambitious. You will receive industry recognised training and enjoy genuine career development opportunity - whether you want to move into management, or simply enjoy unparalleled resources and support to develop your billings.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.