61118 OG TRC
Engineering and Technical, Oil & Gas
18,000 to 20,000 Per Annum
Uncapped commission (Top Billers earning £100K+)
The company is a respected, specialist Oil and Gas Recruitment Consultancy servicing an international client base. With head offices in Manchester, an office in Houston Texas, and another office opening in Australia, now is a great time to join. They have an excellent reputation for training, developing and retaining their employees and enjoy a very low staff turnover when compared to the rest of the recruitment industry.
Opportunities exist for two ambitious individuals who have a flair for sales to join the team as trainee recruitment consultants. These are warm desks. The company is a preferred supplier to many of the world’s top Oil and Gas operators. The trainee recruitment consultants will have vacancies to work on from day one.
Initially your remit will be to work alongside your mentor in a candidate focused role sourcing skilled Oil & Gas candidates for a variety of sub-surface and engineering jobs and contracts around the world. Once you have become confident and competent in the role you will be promoted to Recruitment Consultant at which point you will receive your own client base and embark on establishing yourself as a trusted recruitment consultant within the sector.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Package
• Competitive starting salary of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience
• Generous and uncapped commission scheme which means that on promotion to Recruitment Consultant you can expect to earn £30,000 - £35,000 in your first year (many new starters exceed this. The highest first year earnings for a Recruitment Consultant last year was £96,000!).
• Car Allowance (though you do not need a driving licence to apply for this predominantly office based job).
• BlackBerry mobile phone.
• Full Recruitment Consultant tool-kit including state-of-the-art recently implemented £100K+ IT systems, unlimited recruitment advertising, premium LinkedIn profiles etc…
• Full programme of team incentives – weekends away, staff football team, lady’s dinner club, Race days, charity golf days etc…
• Excellent working environment - Grade II Listed Building in Manchester city centre.
• Opportunity to work internationally.
The key requirement for this job is a genuine desire to build a long-term career within the Recruitment Industry. You will be driven, have excellent communications skills and relish the prospect of working in noisy, target-driven sales environment. You won’t be looking for a “9 to 5” job, but rather will be looking to immerse yourself in a career.
You don’t need previous recruitment or Oil and Gas sector experience. However, you will need to demonstrate a flair for sales gained in a previous target-driven business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales role.
Talented non-graduates are encouraged to apply. Equally, applications from recent graduates will also be considered if you have experience of working within a sales role prior to, during or subsequent to your studies.
Apply today to start building your own amazing recruitment career! If you require any further information please call Sean Curran 01508 495005
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.