AGG TRC M
Banking and Finance, Insurance, IT and Telecommunications, Languages / International markets, Legal, Management and Executive, Oil & Gas, Project Management and Change, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy, Search and Selection
20,000 to 25,000 Per Annum
£100K+ is the norm in year 3
This is the Number One Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity in Manchester. Listed in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 and winners of Manchester Evening News Business of the Year the company offers the best basic salary, earning potential and environment.
The company operates several divisions and recruits top talent into the financial services and technical sectors globally. You will be trained as a specialist Recruitment Consultant working on retained assignments to place senior candidates into strategic roles across the globe with salaries in the range £50,000 - £250,000K.
Salary / Commission / Benefits:
- Starting salary £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience).
- During your training period as a candidate Researcher you will enjoy an additional OTE of c£10,000 in bonuses. On completion of your training you’ll move into the Recruitment Consultant position. The company provides excellent commission and earnings of £75,000+ in year 2 and £100,000+ in year 3 are the norm.
- Car allowance, Pension and Private Healthcare on qualification.
- Gym membership and extended lunchtime gym rota (90 minutes 3 times week).
- Of graduate calibre you will have at least a years experience in a business facing sales position.
- Examples of the backgrounds of the rest of the team include B2B Sales Executives, business development, field sales, advertising, account managers, brokers, IFAs, insurance / financial services sales etc…
- You will have excellent interpersonal / communication skills, and the ability to be credible when speaking to senior candidates and clients internationally.
- You will be very “career focused”, prepared to work very hard to succeed in the competitive and highly rewarding international recruitment industry.
- During your training (typically 6 months) you will work as a Researcher and be trained to head hunt senior candidates globally for a variety of recruitment assignments for the world’s most prestigious organisations.
- This work is challenging and will include working until 7pm several days a week and (during your training) typically making 100+ head-hunt calls a day.
- Having completed your training you be promoted to full Recruitment Consultant and begin recruiting for your own clients, managing the whole Recruitment Process - telephone interviewing candidates, preparing them for interview, negotiating with all parties around notice periods, start date, salary and fees, taking references and ID checks etc…
- You role is office based (brand new Spinningfields location). You’ll be working with and learning from a highly successful team of professional recruiters.
Career Progression Opportunity:
- The company is privately owned, highly ambitious and expanding rapidly. As well as the highly successful Manchester office there are offices in London, USA, Amsterdam, France Germany, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
- Many of these locations are run by individuals who joined the business as Trainee Recruitment Consultants and once established you too will have the opportunity to work abroad and / or lead the business into new recruitment sectors / diversifications.
This is not a “run of the mill” Trainee Recruitment Consultant position. If it sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply today. If you would like more information then please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.