IBA TRC M SK8
IT and Telecommunications
£19,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Cheadle - Trainee roles for salespeople. Starting salary £19,000 (rises to £23,000 on promotion to Recruitment Consultant and £28,000 as Senior Consultant)
This is a rare opportunity to be trained by, and work with, the very best talent in the recruitment industry. The directors have a track record of building successful recruitment businesses from scratch. They are now engaged in building a successful IT recruitment business in Cheadle and are looking for ambitious sales people who are prepared to work hard to earn a stake in a new and growing recruitment agency. This is an excellent "in at the start" opportunity.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant package
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary of £19,000 which rises rapidly with promotions.
- Excellent commission scheme (you'll earn between 20% and 30% of your billings) providing first year on target earnings of £40K+ and £60K+ in year two.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monthly team Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly team incentives (UK and Europe)
- Annual trips for top performers to luxurious worldwide destinations (e.g. Dubai, Las Vegas)
- State of the Art Recruitment Technology
- Transparent Promotion Structure
Trainee Recruitment Consultant role
- You'll receive intensive one-to-one recruitment consultant training from your hands-on mentor to enable you to quickly adapt your existing sales experience to being a successful recruiter.
- Working in the IT / Technology sector you will be using telephone sales, face-to-face meetings and email marketing to develop your own patch and win the opportunity to recruit for your clients.
- Using all of the industry leading tools, with supporting advertising fire-power you will build a database of candidates and become a trusted partner when they are looking for new roles.
- You will manage the recruitment process - selecting short-lists, arranging interviews, negotiating salaries, contract rates and fees, making placements and making money!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant person specification
- Be in no doubt that this is a sales role! You will be an experienced sales person with at least 12 months experience in any sales environment.
- You will have a determination to succeed and be prepared to work outside the normal "9 to 5".
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of recruitment's "top billers" include advertising / media sales, estate agency / property sales / lettings, financial services sales, debt management, events sales, technical sales, direct marketing, fund raising, IT sales, travel representatives and call centre sales.
- The owners of the new business are gifted businessmen who recognise that they need partners, not 'run of the mill' employees. This is genuine opportunity to develop yourself quickly in a brand-new and seriously ambitious recruitment company which is committed to grow rapidly and organically.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
Contact: Sean Curran
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainees and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.