HEE TRC RG
Automotive, Engineering and Technical, IT and Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical / Scientific, Rail, Maritime and Aviation, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
20,000 Per Annum
OTE £40,000 first year then up to £100,000
The company is a global “high end” recruitment business, dominant in providing engineering / technical recruitment to sectors including Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Defence, Rail, Electronics, Power, Environmental, Construction, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications.
They employ over 400 Recruitment Consultants across an international network of 20 offices in the UK, US, Far East and Australia. An exciting opportunity now exists for two Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their Reading team.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll receive an industry leading training programme and will quickly progress into the role with day-to-day activities including:
- Developing client relationships / winning new business by telephone sales (existing and new clients), email marketing, networking and client meetings.
- Generating candidates by posting job advertisements, database / internet searches, candidate meetings, social and business networking.
- Managing the recruitment process by taking job requirements, arranging interviews / interview preparation, negotiating salaries, fees etc…
Trainee Recruitment Consultant package
- Starting salary £20,000 with annual salary rise.
- Generous, individual, uncapped commission scheme. Expect to be earning £40,000+ at 12 months and seeing your income grow from there (the top Recruitment Consultants in the business earn six figures)
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, healthcare, pension and share scheme.
- Programme of sales incentives including red-letters days, city breaks, sporting hospitality etc…
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Person Specification
- You will have at least 9 months previous sales experience (ideally business to business (B2B) / Business Development, through strong candidates with Business to consumer (B2C) will also be considered)
- You will be highly motivated and looking to make your mark in the recruitment industry.
- Graduate, or if non-graduate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today. For more information call Sean on 01508 495005.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainee recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.