HDH TRC BS 1828
Management and Executive, Project Management and Change, Search and Selection
18,000 to 30,000 Per Annum
commission (OTE to 100K+)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Executive Search Firm - Bristol - Starting Basic Salary in the Range £18,000 to £28,000 - plus excellent commission scheme - rapid career progression - excellent opportunity for salespeople to embark on a career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Executive Search Consultant with a top tier firm.
The company is an established Executive Search firm which recruits senior talent into sectors including manufacturing, aerospace, civil engineering, finance, healthcare and insurance.
Salary / Commission / Benefits:
- Your starting basic salary will be in the range £18,000- £30,000 (dependent on your current experience).
- During your training period as a candidate Researcher (Typically 6 months) you will enjoy an additional OTE of c£10,000 in bonuses. On completion of your training you'll move into the Recruitment Consultant position. The company provides excellent commission and earnings of £50K+ in year 2 and £80K+ in year 3 are possible (the most successful recruitment consultants are achieving 120K)
- Fully expensed iPhone
- Company Car Scheme, Pension and Private Healthcare on qualification.
- At least 12 months experience of succeeding in another sales based position
- This can be either Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Consumer (B2C). Examples of the backgrounds of the rest of the team include telesales, insurance, call centre, business development, field sales, advertising sales, property / estate agent, account manager, leisure sales etc…
- A degree is desirable but is not essential. About half the team are graduates. You will have good interpersonal / communication skills, and the ability to be credible when speaking to senior candidates and clients.
- You will be organised, able to work to deadlines, "career focused" and prepared to work hard to succeed.
- During your training (typically 6 months) you will work as a Candidate Researcher. This a "warm desk". You'll be busy from the start sourcing candidates for a variety of vacancies with existing client organisations.
- Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm - expect the days to be busy - speaking to candidates to brief them on new roles, gathering names, mapping talent within organisations, attending industry events, approaching candidates via social media and preparing candidate's CVs for submission.
- Having completed your training you will be promoted to full Recruitment Consultant and begin recruiting for your own clients, managing the whole Recruitment Process - telephone interviewing candidates, preparing them for interview, negotiating with all parties around notice periods, start date, salary and fees, taking references and ID checks etc…
- You role is office based (Bristol City Centre offices) and you do not require a drivers licence to apply for this job. Once you have completed your training you will have the opportunity to visit client's sites, running your own diary and making occasional trips to London.
- You'll be working with, and learning from, a highly successful team of professional recruitment consultants.
Career / Progression / Opportunity:
- The company is privately owned, highly ambitious and expanding rapidly.
- The is a clearly defined career progression structure allowing you to be promoted on merit through the various grades - Researcher - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Senior Consultant - Manager - Director etc… With each promotion your basic salary increases with the most experience Consultants on basic salary of £50K with six figure on target earnings.
- You will receive training and development from day one and throughout you career.
- The organisational culture is supportive and driven by providing a quality service to client and candidates to sustain long-term business relationships.
This is not a "run of the mill" Trainee Recruitment Consultant position. If it sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply today!
Contact: Sean Curran
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Executive Search Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.