253 TRC E BS
Automotive, Engineering and Technical, Food Production, Procurement, Rail, Maritime and Aviation, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
16,000 to 18,000 Per Annum
OTE £30-45K 1st year then £50-80K
The company is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK. Specialising in Engineering and Technical recruitment they have a team of 60 recruitment consultants based at their bustling Bristol City Centre HQ (BS1). An exciting opportunity exists now for ambitious individuals to join as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. You don’t need previous recruitment experience just the determination to succeed!
- Competitive Starting Salary in the range £16000 - £18,000
- One of the best commission schemes around (you get 25% of all of your placement fees) providing realistic first year on target earnings of £30,000 - £45,000. Once you have a couple of years experience expect to be earning £50,000 - £80,000
- 25 days holiday and an incentive programme with recent prizes including a Caribbean holiday, a day out to the rugby at Twickenham, annual skiing trip, Las Vegas weekend, Golf days, restaurant meals etc…
With recent accolades including investors in People Gold, Best Places to Work and Sunday Times 100 fastest growing companies, now is an excellent time to join. Ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months involve the creation of 10 new managerial positions - you can achieve genuine rapid career progression from Trainee to Director.
The company has a staff retention rate of 95%. You will be working in luxurious Bristol city centre office. Your working day is 8.30am to 5.00pm providing you with a work / life balance so often missing from other recruitment roles. You will be mentored directly by a strong management team all of whom have been successful recruiters for the business.
To apply for this role
You will have some previous sales experience and be looking to make a lucrative career as a recruitment consultant.
Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company’s recent hires include mobile phone sales, door-to-door, fundraising, advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, telesales, events sales, travel representatives, gym membership sales and call centre sales.
What you will be doing
Working in a lively, predominantly telephone based environment, the role involves:
- Telephone sales to develop your client base of companies.
- Writing and posting creative advertisements and email marketing.
- Briefing candidates over the phone about the vacancies on which you are working.
- Managing the recruitment process – taking requirements, arranging interviews, closing job offers etc…
The company’s ambitious future growth plans make this an ideal time to join. They pride themselves on having a meritocratic culture. All of the senior management, even the CEO, started as trainee recruitment consultant.
If this sounds like the Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today! For more information please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.