CHJ TRC S
Construction and Architecture, Trades and Labour
18,000 Per Annum
OTE £40K in first year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Construction / Civil Engineering - Interviewing now.
Exciting Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities exist within a respected and rapidly growing Construction / Civil Engineering Recruitment Consultancy which specialises in senior white collar roles to the construction industry - Project Managers, Design Managers, Quantity Surveyors etc… With the economic recovery the construction industry is enjoying a resurgence, and now is an excellent time to embark on a career in recruitment to the construction sector. The companies services are in great demand and you will be joining a "warm desk" with vacancies to work as soon as you come out of training.
You will receive an initial 3 week intensive training programme and then will continue to "learn on the job" from your mentor - an experienced Technical Recruitment Consultant. Your training will provide you will the skills required to engage with senior clients and candidates in these markets, and match them to relevant vacancies. The company has an impressive client list of "blue chip" across the Midlands and beyond.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant salary starting c£18,000 with subsequent rises as your career progresses.
- Uncapped commission - realistic to be earning £35,000-£45,000 by the end of first year and to see your income increase form there (the top Recruitment Consultant in Birmingham last year earned £103,000)
- Car or Car Allowance, Mobile Phone on qualification (free onsite parking)
- Programme of incentives - restaurant meals, sporting hospitality, race days etc…
- Proven sales track record and a desire to now transfer these skills to the recruitment industry.
- You will be organised and highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Drivers Licence (once establish you will travel to client sites for meetings.
The company has a £12M turn-over, is highly profitable, and has ambitious growth plans. With still less than 50 employees this is an "in at the start" opportunity. Rather than joining a huge corporate structure you will be working within a young and rapidly growing business with all of the career development opportunities that brings. The environment is relaxed, supportive, professional and successful. Working hours 8.30 - 5.30 Monday - Thursday with a 4.30 finish on a Friday.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.