DIJ TRC EC Construct
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Property, Facilities, Regeneration, Trades and Labour
20,000 to 25,000 Per Annum
City of London
The company is a respected and well-established Executive Search and Recruitment Business serving the Civil Engineering / Construction markets. Working on assignments as varied as Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Architecture and Design they have an enviable reputation for their "best practice" approach and their ability to deliver.
The company has a growing office network and is an "employer of choice" for Recruitment Consultants who want to work within a fun, grown up, professional environment. As a result of continued growth and success they are now looking to recruit several ambitious individuals as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary pf £20,000 which rises to £25,000 on promotion to Recruitment Consultant.
- Generous and uncapped commission scheme (15%-30%) which means that you can expect to be doubling your salary after 12 months service and seeing your earnings increase from there. "Top billers" earn up to £100K
- Great training and an opportunity to work with, and be mentored by, a highly successful team of established Recruitment Consultants in the buoyant white collar construction sector.
- Quarterly incentive programme - if the company hits budget every member of staff gets taken on an incentive trip. Destinations in recent year shave included Miami, New York, LA, Dubai, Rome and Las Vegas.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts within the construction sector.
- Conducting face-to-face client meetings and thorough candidate interviews.
- Pro active networking of clients over the phone.
- Sourcing high quality candidates via company database, linkedIn, job boards, head hunting and referrals.
- Referencing candidates to ensure quality and suitability.
- Assist candidates with preparing CVs.
- Keeping up to date with the market via press releases, social networking and through clients and candidates.
- Being a positive influence on the office and company, ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
- Overseeing the entire interview process, making placements, achieving your sales targets, earning commission, receiving incentives and having fun!
- The key requirement for this job is a genuine desire to build a long-term career within the Recruitment Industry. You will be driven, have excellent communications skills and relish the prospect of working in a busy recruitment / sales environment. You won't be looking for a "9 to 5" job, but rather will be looking to immerse yourself in a career.
- You don't need previous recruitment or experience. However, you will need to demonstrate a "flair for sales", gained in a previous target-driven business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales role.
Sound like the role for you? Then apply today!
Contact - Sean Curran
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.