BGC TRC B
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Property, Facilities, Regeneration
18,000 to 20,000 Per Annum
Excellent training, uncapped comission and benefits
Birmingham City Centre
The company is a respected and well-established Executive Search and Recruitment Business serving the Civil Engineering / Construction markets. Working on assignments as varied as Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Architecture and Design they have an enviable reputation for their “best practice” approach and their ability to deliver.
As a result of continued growth and success they are now looking to recruit several ambitious individuals as Trainee Recruitment Consultants in Birmingham city centre.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary in the range £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience.
- Generous and uncapped commission scheme which means that you can expect to be doubling your salary after 12 months service and seeing your earnings increase from there.
- Great training and an opportunity to work with, and be mentored by, a highly successful team of established Recruitment Consultants.
- The key requirement for this job is a genuine desire to build a long-term career within the Recruitment Industry. You will be driven, have excellent communications skills and relish the prospect of working in noisy, target-driven sales environment. You won’t be looking for a “9 to 5” job, but rather will be looking to immerse yourself in a career.
- You don’t need previous recruitment or experience. However, you will need to demonstrate a “flair for sales”.
- Experience gained in a previous target-driven business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales role is desirable.
- Graduate, or if non graduate must have strong communication skills.
- Developing relationships through telephone sales with existing and new clients. Understanding their staffing requirements, and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
- Creating your own network of candidates using the very best tools including advertising, job boards and the company’s internal database.
- Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect. Overseeing the entire interview process, making placements, achieving your sales targets, earning commission, receiving incentives and having fun!
Sound like the role for you? Then apply today! If you require any further information please call Sean Curran 01508 495005
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.