DHB TRC BS
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
£18,000 Per Annum
OTE £40K yr1, then skies the limit!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles for salespeople. Rare opportunity to be trained by, and work with, the very best talent in the recruitment industry.
The company is new and has been set up with major financial backing by one of the most talented leaders in the recruitment industry. With and a track record of building successful recruitment businesses from scratch, and taking them quickly to flotation, this is a terrific opportunity to start as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and progress your career very quickly to Divisional Manager and beyond.
Having just completed the first years trading the company has already established a strong client base in the UK and internationally. Markets include Civil Engineering, Design, Construction Management, Environmental and Power Generation.
The next 12 months will see phenomenal growth and the company is looking to hire an intake of talented and ambitious sales people as Trainee Recruitment Consultants who are prepared to work very hard to earn a stake in a major new recruitment agency. In return you will receive REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) accredited training from one of the most talented leaders in the industry.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant package
- Starting salary £18,000, rising quickly with subsequent promotions.
- Excellent commission scheme providing a realistic on target earning of £40,000 after a year with the sky the limit in years two and three (£75,000 - £100,000+)
- Genuine Equity Incentive providing the opportunity to receive a significant share-holding in the business.
- Terrific working environment with a full programme of staff entertainment. This team wrote the book on "work hard, play hard"!
- Fast-track career development - the company is ambitious and budgeted to grow very quickly. Your development will be based purely on merit and results, and will follow a clearly defined structure - Trainee - Recruitment Consultant - Senior Recruitment Consultant - Divisional Manager - Director.
- Flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare, share scheme etc…
- Sales incentive programme including monthly lunch events for top performers, sales incentives, sporting hospitality etc…
Trainee Recruitment Consultant role
- Following intensive REC Accredited training from a hands-on management team you will quickly adapt your existing sales experience to being a successful recruitment consultant.
- You will be using telephone sales, face-to-face meetings and email marketing to develop your own patch and win the opportunity to recruit for your clients.
- Using all of the industry leading tools, with supporting advertising fire-power you will build a network and database of candidates and become a trusted partner when they are looking for new roles.
- You will manage the recruitment process - selecting short-lists, arranging interviews, negotiating salaries, contract rates and fees, making placements and making money!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant person specification
- Be in no doubt that this is a sales role! You will be an experienced sales person who thrives on excelling with at least 12 months experience in a target-driven sales environment.
- You will have a determination to succeed and be prepared to work outside the normal "9 to 5".
- You will be a good communicator and have the ability to quickly win the trust of clients and candidates, and maintain these relationships over time.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of recruitment's "top billers" include advertising / media sales, estate agency / property sales / lettings, financial services sales, debt management, events sales, technical sales, medical sales, pharmaceutical sales, IT sales, Travel Representatives and call centre sales.
- You will motivated and "goal-driven" and determined to use your sales experience to secure a long-term career as a specialist Recruitment Consultant.
The owners of the new business are gifted businessmen who recognise that they need partners, not 'run of the mill' employees. This is genuine opportunity to develop quickly in a new and seriously ambitious recruitment company which is committed to grow rapidly and organically.
Applications are also invited from experienced recruiters looking to move into an exciting new environment with a genuine opportunity to obtain a share in the business.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
Contact Sean Curran
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.