HAF TRC G 1722
Analytics, Banking and Finance, IT and Telecommunications
£17,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
OTE £35K year 1, then £50K+
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT / Finance - Glasgow
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT / Finance Recruitment
- Starting salary in the range £17,000 to £22,000 (dependent on current salary / experience) - rises to £28,000 at Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Excellent uncapped monthly commission (up to 35% of your billings) plus quarterly and annual bonuses - average first year earnings for trainees is £35,000, then £50,000+ in year two ("top billers" can achieve six figures in 3-4 years).
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Exciting programme of sales incentives including lunch clubs, city breaks and sporting events.
- Flexible benefits package includes pension and staff share scheme (25% of the company's shares have been set aside for employees to receive based on merit).
- Location: Glasgow city centre
- Excellent 4 week training course for all new starters
- Great Career Opportunity with uncapped earnings and promotion based purely on merit.
The company is a respected IT / Banking / Finance recruitment agency with offices in Glasgow, London, New York and Singapore. They provide a range of recruitment services including Contract and Permanent recruitment and Executive Search into a range of organisations from technology start-ups to International FTSE 100 companies. They are a key partner for companies looking to recruit the best technical talent, and for specialist candidates looking for their next job. Their awards include 3 consecutive years as a Sunday Times top 100 company to work for, and top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features UK's private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
To apply for this role:
- You will have experience of working in a sales environment and be looking to make a lucrative career as a recruitment consultant.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's recent hires include financial services, mortgages, mobile phone sales, fundraising, advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, telesales, events sales, travel representatives, gym membership sales and call centre sales.
- You be motivated with a strong work ethic and focused on your career.
- You do not need any technical knowledge. However, having a curious nature and an interest in business / technology helps.
This is varied, stimulating and rewarding role. You will experience a real sense of job satisfaction that comes from managing your own workload. You'll become a trusted partner, acting as a true consultant, providing an excellent service to your clients and candidates.
Great career opportunity with a growing IT / Finance Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation in Glasgow.
Interviewing now. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant / resourcer vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.