CGC TRC S G1
IT and Telecommunications, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital, Project Management and Change
18,000 to 22,000 Per Annum
With recent accolades including Recruitment Agency of the Year, Best Digital IT Agency, Best Candidate Experience and “Sunday Times Top 100 places to work” the company is a market-leading specialist IT Recruitment business with an enviable reputation.
An exciting opportunity exists now for ambitious individuals to join as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. You don’t need previous recruitment consultant experience, just the determination to succeed!
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will receive:
- Starting salary £18,000 - £20,000 then £22,000 as you complete your training and start hitting targets..
- Excellent individual uncapped commission and a range of benefits and incentives. Genuine year one OTE for trainees is £40,000. Once established many of the experienced Consultants are earning in excess of £80,000
- 25 days holiday and an incentive programme with recent prizes including company trips to Miami and Marbella.
- The company is a market leader across several I markets across the UK including Digital Media, Big Data / Analytics and Software Development. Now is an excellent time to join. The company is enjoying unprecedented demand for their services and you will have jobs to work on from day. These are “hot desks”
- You will benefit from an industry recognised training programme and structured career path ensuring you get all the support you need to develop into a successful Recruitment Consultant.
- Ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months involve the creation of several new managerial positions - you can achieve genuine rapid career progression from Trainee to Director.
- The environment is friendly and professional and you will be working in luxurious, open plan Glasgow city centre offices. You will be mentored directly by a strong management team all of whom have been successful recruiters for the business.
To apply for this role:
- You will have succeeded in another sales role and be looking to make a lucrative career as a recruitment consultant.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company’s recent hires include mobile phone sales, door-to-door, fundraising, advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, telesales, events sales, travel representatives, gym membership sales and call centre sales.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today. If you would like more information then please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.