Banking and Finance, Insurance, IT and Telecommunications, Search and Selection
£22,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
First Year OTE £70,000
City of London
Trainee Executive Search Consultant - City - International Search Firm - starting salary £22,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience + excellent commission (First year OTE £70,000, rises to six figures) - You'll come straight onto a hot desk working initially as a Candidate Researcher for one of the Partners - you'll be based in the City with occasional trips to New York.
Our client is a specialist Executive Search Firm to the Investment sector. Their Recruitment Consultants provide Executive Search and Research into clients including Hedge Funds, Debt Funds, Private Equity Firms, Real Estate, Wealth Funds, Asset Managers, Quant Trading Houses and Financial Technology companies. From their City offices (Liverpool Street area) they service an international client base, predominantly in London and New York.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Researcher / Resourcer (Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Executive Search Consultant role) to work directly with one of the Principal Consultants. You will spend your first 8-12 months sourcing candidates in London and New York and will receive an annual bonus at the end of year one based on results (circa £50,000 if on target)
Towards the end of your first year, having served your traineeship and become confident and competent in the Researcher / Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, you will be promoted to a full Executive Search Consultant role working with your own clients.
Salary / Remuneration:
- £22,000 - £28,000 starting salary, dependent on experience10% of desk revenue end of year bonus (likely to be circa £50,000)Salary increase and on target earnings of £100,000+ once promoted to Executive Search Consultant in year two (Your commission rate will be between 30% and 50% at this point)Regular fully expenses trips to New York
- A rare opportunity to work on a variety of the most lucrative global recruitment markets.
- Graduate calibre with at least six months sales experience within a sales or recruitment environment and now seeking to leverage that experience to gain a position with a top class, specialist recruitment consultancy / search firm.
- Confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated, professional communication style
- Career-focused and committed to developing yourself into a successful recruitment consultant / Executive Search Consultant
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to build rapport and talk credibly with senior candidates within international finance
If this sounds like you then apply today.
This Researcher / Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.