DCA TL WA14
IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change
£30,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Bonuses, commission, car etc..
Team Leader - IT Recruitment
- Basic salary £30,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- Team Override / Bonus and generous personal commission (20 - 25% for on target)
- Flexible benefits package and Car / Car Allowance
- Free onsite parking
- Large, supportive office environment
The company is a respected IT Recruitment Business with a track record of over 20 years trading. They have a turn over of c£400 Million. As well as operating a highly successful corporate accounts business (they are the master vendor / RPO supplier to many of the region's and country's biggest corporate IT Accounts), the have a successful New Business Team which focuses on integrity and honesty to win new long term clients.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a senior IT Recruitment professional with experience of leading a team. Dependent on your experience your team can be either IT Contract, IT Permanent or dual desk (or a blend of these).
- Billing Team Leader role inheriting a number of direct reports at Recruitment Consultant and Trainee Recruitment Consultant level.
- You will be responsible for several verticals with a new business focus - 360 degree recruitment model - UK wide remit.
- You will lead from the front, making placements, dealing with a number of key client relationships, acting as point of escalation for issues, fee / margin negotiations etc…
- You will get results and motivate your team by gaining their trust through coaching / mentoring. Whilst you'll be keen to achieve your team targets this certainly isn't a "full on" target-driven KPI sales environment.
- Working as part of wider management team - major accounts, delivery team, business development, marketing etc…
- You will have a track record as a successful IT Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings
- You will have experience of leading a team in either a Team Manager / Leader, Principal / Senior Consultant role, with a proven ability to motivate staff to achieve.
- You will have previously built a desk / business by developing and sustaining long term client relationships.
- You will have a relationship / people-centred approach, and be capable of getting the best from your team by leading by example, coaching and motivating.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Team Leader / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.