206 STM M
Engineering and Technical, IT and Telecommunications
32,000 to 40,000 Per Annum
OTE £70,000 - £100,000 + car and benefits
Established in the mid 90’s my client is a specialist recruitment agency with an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian’s Top 100 Employers in the UK, Financial Times Top 50 Great Places to Work UK, Winner of National Training Awards and Laureate Best Workplace status.
With an expanding network of offices in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA, they are market leaders in a variety of recruitment sectors including IT, Scientific and Engineering.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join at Team Leader / Sales Team Manager level in Manchester
- Basic salary £32,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Additional Guarantees dependent on current billing / earning.
- Generous bonus scheme / team override (double base salary for on target)
- Competitive Personal commission scheme without threshold.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension and share scheme.
- Billing Team Leader role inheriting between 4 and 8 direct reports
- You will lead, manage and develop the business unit and be accountable for the success of the business through effective people management.
- You will develop and increase business volume through objective KPIs, effective business strategy and capable business development. Your success (and remuneration) will be measured against deals per team member, retention, profitability and growth in cost centre profit
- This will initially be a billing role. The opportunity exists to quickly progress into a full (non-billing) regional cost centre manager – dependent on growth of the profit centre.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with a number of existing accounts as well as being involved in new business development.
- You will negotiate terms and levels of service with established clients, and potential new clients, for yourself and your team.
- You will act as a point of escalation for client / candidate / business queries – resolving any disputes to arrive at commercially beneficial outcomes.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into either IT or Engineering markets (either permanent, contract or dual desk).
- You will have experience of leading a team, in either a Team Leading, Principal / Senior Consultant role, with a proven ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- You will be an inspirational leader – inspiring and influencing staff by demonstrating positive behaviours and performance.
- Your skills set will include “onboarding” new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPI reporting, performance management trough “day plans” monthly business reviews, appraisals etc.,..
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today. For more information please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005.
This Team Leader / Sales Team Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.