DHF IT TL NR
IT and Telecommunications
28,000 to 40,000 Per Annum
OTE £100K+ Bens
My client is highly successful, expanding East of England recruitment business with annual revenues of £20M+ and recent awards including Eastern Daily Press and Sunday Times 100,
The company is market leader in a number of high-end, specialist recruitment sectors including IT, Accountancy and Finance, Sales, Subsea / Oil & Gas. As a result of continued success and with plans to double in size over the next 3 years, they are now looking to hire an ambitious IT Contract Recruitment Team Leader in Norwich
- Basic salary £28,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- Generous bonus scheme / team override (double base salary for on target)
- Competitive Personal commission scheme without threshold
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension and share scheme.
- Billing IT Contract Team Leader role inheriting a small team.
- You will lead, manage and develop the business unit and be accountable for the success of the business through effective people management.
- You will develop and increase business volume through objective KPIs, effective business strategy and capable business development. Your success (and remuneration) will be measured against deals per team member, retention, profitability and growth in cost centre profit
- This will initially be a billing role. The opportunity exists to quickly progress into a full (non-billing) regional cost centre manager - dependent on results.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with a number of existing accounts as well as being involved in new business development.
- You will negotiate terms and levels of service with established clients, and potential new clients, for yourself and your team.
- You will act as a point of escalation for client / contractor / business queries - resolving any disputes to arrive at commercially beneficial outcomes.
- You will have a track record as a successful IT Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of IT contract billings.
- You will have experience of leading a team in either a Team Leading, Principal / Senior Consultant role, with a proven ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include "onboarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPI reporting, performance management trough "day plans" monthly business reviews, appraisals etc...
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Team Leader / Sales Team Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.