611159 XP RC
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Property, Facilities, Regeneration
20,000 to 35,000 Per Annum
OTE £35-50 rising to £60K+ Flexible Benefits, admired company
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Solihull
The company is an ambitious and rapidly growing, specialist recruitment consultancy with a small network of offices across the UK. They are regarded as “best in class” by employers, job seekers and their own employees. They supply senior professionals across a variety of industries including construction, civil engineering and infrastructure, with markets including planning, surveying, design, engineering etc… Experience is not necessarily needed in these sectors, but would be an advantage.
As a result of continued growth and development they are looking for charismatic, experienced Recruitment Consultants. Your motivation may be to take the next career step to become a Team Leader and grow a permanent sales business and team around you, or simply to develop your own highly profitable desk.
The company is a genuine meritocracy with a strong culture. Their success can be attributed to a professional and “high standards” approach. Investment in people is a priority, and they have a strong and energetic team that are well trained.
- Salary Negotiable, dependent on experience.
- On Target earnings (OTE) likely to be £35,000 to £50,000 in year 1, £60,000+ in year 2 and thereafter.
- Flexible benefits package – you choose from a range of benefits those which are most applicable to your lifestyle.
- Personal Development Plan with internal and external training.
- Monthly night out targets, regular European and Worldwide trips, exclusive lunches and a range of personal incentives.
- Cost centre ownership a real possibility for the best people in due course.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant (any professional sector) with a track record of £120K+ billing per annum.
- Sensible with clear life goals, career minded and motivated by achieving success.
- Have achieved beyond your peer group, and be motivated by a work hard and play hard environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today, or call Sean Curran in absolute confidence on 01508 495005 if you require further information.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.