218 STLs WC
Engineering and Technical, Languages / International markets, Oil & Gas, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
35,000 to 50,000 Per Annum
Six figure OTE plus shares from Day One
London - West End
The company is a young, innovative and rapidly growing recruitment business focusing on the energy and mining sectors. From its inception in 2010 the business has grown quickly to 500+ consultants in the UK, USA and Far East, providing permanent, contract and Search recruitment solutions and delivering revenues of £100M+.
As well as enjoying phenomenal growth they have achieved accolades including Best Companies, Great places to Work etc…
An exciting opportunity now exists for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join at Team Leader / Sales Team Manager level in the West End. Although Mining, Power or Nuclear Sector experience would be terrific, experience of any “high end” (international) technical market sector will be considered.
- Basic salary £35,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- Generous bonus scheme / team override (double base salary for on target)
- Competitive Personal commission scheme without threshold
- Flexible benefits package including phone, heath care, pension and share scheme (you will be eligible for shares from day one)
- Billing Team Leader role inheriting between 2 and 5 direct reports – combining both permanent and contract recruitment.
- You will lead, manage and develop the business unit and be accountable for the success of the business through effective people management.
- You will develop / grow your team by effectively driving the team’s activity and results, effective business strategy and capable business development.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with a number of existing accounts as well as being involved in new business development (supported by international Business Development Manager)
- You will negotiate terms and levels of service with established clients, and potential new clients, for yourself and your team.
- You will act as a point of escalation for client / candidate / business queries – resolving any disputes to arrive at commercially beneficial outcomes.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into a “high end” (ideally international) technical market (either permanent, contract or dual desk), such as Mining, Resources, Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power, Nuclear, Engineering, IT etc…
- You will have experience of leading a team, in either a Team Leading, Principal / Senior Consultant role, with a proven ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- You will be an inspirational leader – inspiring and influencing staff by demonstrating positive behaviours and performance.
- Your skills set will include “onboarding” new starters / graduates, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPI reporting, performance management trough “day plans” monthly business reviews, appraisals etc.,..
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today. For more information please call Sean Curran on 0203 651 0204.
This Team Leader / Sales Team Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.