FIH R TRC M
IT and Telecommunications, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital, Project Management and Change, Public Sector
£16,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
OTE £35-50K 1st Year
Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - excellent opportunity to join the Recruitment Division of an IT Consultancy which provides information management solutions to some of the world's largest companies including RBS, JP Morgan, Maersk, Sainsburys, Sky and British Airways.
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary in the range £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent uncapped commission of 25% providing realistic first year earnings of £35,000 to £50,000 which will grow in year 2.
- Receive excellent training in the form of one-to-one mentoring for your fist 6 months from the Principal Recruitment Consultant.
- Excellent City Centre Location, Cloud based systems provides the opportunity to also work from home.
Initially you will be employed on a resourcing basis working alongside the Principal Consultant which will provide you with training and mentoring and the time needed to learn your market. You will focus heavily on candidate sourcing - filling vacancies for existing clients.
Over time you will be given greater client side opportunities with the intention of progression (should you wish) into a more sales based position, conducting the full recruitment / sales life cycle, account management, business development on behalf of candidates and clients from start to finish.
Skill and Experienced Required
- At least 12 months experience of working in either a sales role or another recruitment position.
- It's not necessary to know about IT in general, or have a particular level of qualification, but to be successful you need to be open and confident to learning about new things and have a positive attitude at all times
- You will have great interpersonal / communication skills, and the ability to be credible when speaking to IT candidates and clients.
- You will be "career focused" - seeking a long term opportunity to develop yourself.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.