Trades and Labour
£17,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Commission & Benefits
Resourcer - Trades and Labour Recruitment - busy "180 degree" Recruitment Consultant role souring and placing skilled trades / labour roles into construction sites / clients across the North West.
The company is an established recruitment business with a network of 16 offices across the UK. They employ over 500 Recruitment Consultants and had fee income of over £40 million last year. They have an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK, Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
We are now seeking a Trades and Labour Recruiter with 6 months+ experince to join a busy team in Manchester City Centre.
- Basic salary £17,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme and additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
- 6 months+ resourcing experience withing construction, trades or realted recruitment market.
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and deal with a busy daily workload of requirements.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
Contact: Sean Curran
This resourcer vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website