Commercial and General, HR, Training and Payroll, Office support / Secretarial, Public Sector
£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
OTE £30,000 + Benefits
City of London
Resourcer / Recruitment Adviser - High volume Public Sector Recruitment - City of London - £20,000 to £24,000 + commission (OTE £30,000) - purely a "180 degree" busy Resourcer role placing temporary staff into public sector roles within existing accounts across London and the South East.
The company is a successful (£25M T/O) specialist Recruitment business providing a range of recruitment and related services to the Public Sector / Police/ Criminal Justice sector. An exciting new opportunity now exists for an experienced Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant to join in the City / Old Street area.
This is a resourcer / delivery role sourcing long term and short term temporary staff into a large public sector accounts (Councils, Central Government, Police etc…) You will focus purely on sourcing, registering, vetting and placing candidates. There is no business development / cold calling in this position. You will have a comprehensive candidate database built up over years along with all relevant job boards etc…
Salary / Benefits / Progression:
- Salary in the range £20,000-£24,000 (dependent on experience).
- Bonus per placement paid monthly providing OTE c£30,000
- Excellent working environment in City / Old Street area
- Relaxed working culture, breakfast is provided daily, chocolate at 3pm!
- Initial induction training and ongoing career development / promotion opportunity.
- Structured career progression from Resourer to Account Manager and then Senior Consultant.
- Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm or 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Pension, Healthcare, Gym membership
- 12 months + Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant experience.
- Experience of recruiting into any public sector market e.g. education, teaching, social care, medical, healthcare local authority, NHS etc…
- Good organisational skills and the ability to deal with gathering ID, vetting / candidate compliance etc…
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with candidates and clients within the public sector.
- Specifically seeking a resourcer / 180 degree delivery role.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Resourcer vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, resourcers, recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key Words: Resourcer, Account Manager, Delivery Consultant, Recruitment Consultant