Global TRC EC
Banking and Finance
20,000 to 25,000 Per Annum
OTE £40-50K first year, rising to £100K+
London - City
With revenues of £200M+, my client is a global recruitment business specialising in banking / global financial markets. They have a network of offices across global banking / financial centres including the UK, Europe, USA and the Far East. Recent winners of Best places to work, Britain’s top employers, Best Recruitment company to work for, and Investors in People, they now have an exciting opportunity for two ambitious sales-oriented individuals to join their City offices.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary in the range £20,000 - £25,000 (with subsequent rises).
- Generous commission / bonus structure providing a realistic OTE of £40,000-£50,000 by the end of first year and increasing form there.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, heath care, pension and share scheme on qualification.
- Programme of incentives – race days, team and individual holiday incentives, fine dining experiences, “red letter days” etc…
- Focused on the City you will working on a variety of recruitment assignments including Trading roles, Quantitative Analysis, Pricing and Modelling, Insurance / Reinsurance / Actuarial jobs, Corporate Finance and M&A, Risk Management, Structured Finance Jobs, Networking, Security and Infrastructure, Software development roles etc...
- Your duties will include telephone sales to the City institutions to win business and develop client relationships, meeting / interviewing candidates and meeting clients to take briefs, developing your network of skilled candidates by advertising and use of social networking, LinkedIn etc…
- You will receive on-going, industry-recognised training and development. The company offer excellent career progression opportunities. They have ambitious growth plans and an ethos of promoting talent from within. Working on a bustling sales floor in the heart of the City you’ll be joining a highly successful team with a “work hard / play hard” attitude.
Knowledge & Skills required
- Must be a graduate with excellent communication / presentation skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior City contacts.
- Must have 12 months+ sales experience in a “demanding” sales environment. This can be from either a recruitment consultant role or other sales executive role (e.g. advertising / media sales, car hire, banking / insurance sales / relationship manager, lettings / estate agency, medical sales, event / exhibition sales, sponsorship sales, fundraising etc…)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today. For more information please call Sean Curran on 01508 495005.
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals / business development managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.