CJB OG EC
Oil & Gas
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
City of London
Recruitment Consultant - Oil & Gas Recruitment - City - Salary £30-£45K - Excellent Commission and Override - You build the team, you write the business plan - Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well established international recruitment business and be responsible for the development and growth of their European and Africa Oil & Gas business. The company is a cash-rich, €100M business with offices across Europe, Asia and Australasia. Market leaders in IT, Telecomms and Pharmaceutical sectors an exciting opportunity now exists for an ambitious recruitment professional to launch their Oil & Gas business for Europe and Africa (They are already doing Oil & Gas recruitment from their Malaysian and Singapore offices).
- Basic Salary in the Range £30,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent commission - as this is a new business unit you will have an input into the commission scheme (their existing divisions have generous commission schemes with bandings from 15-35%).
- Team Override.
- Guarantees (where appropriate).
- Incentive programme including annual ski trip and summer city break, race days, fine dining, cookery school, employee awards, quad biking and outdoor adventuring.
Culture and Opportunity
- You will be joining an established international contract recruitment business which has a 25 year track record in making complex international contract placements. The company values are building long term client relationships based on trust and delivery.
- You will take ownership for building the Oil & Gas Business in Europe in Africa and you will decide on the road map in terms of sectors, markets and geographies. You will be able to leverage some existing clients from the Far East but you will be capable of business development. You will build a team and the role will grow as you do so.
- You will work closely with the CEO and will receive all the resources you need. The environment is mature and supportive and is focused on results, not activity KPIS.
- An ambitious Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant ideally with contract recruitment experience.
- Applications are inviting from Recruitment Consultant at any stage of their career form 18 month+ to 10 years+ (salary / package will be commensurate)
- You must be genuinely ambitious and seeking an opportunity to be "in the driving seat"
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
This Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.