CGB Energy WC
Engineering and Technical, Oil & Gas, Rail, Maritime and Aviation, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
24,000 to 36,000 Per Annum
Seeking Talented Recruitment Consultants from any technical or white collar market. Move to an award winning Global Energy Recruitment Specialist covering the European, Middle Eastern and African markets from fantastic West End Offices.
Join a winning team! The current average permanent fee is £20,000. The top biller in 2015 billed £600,000. Commission is excellent and £10,000, £15,000 and £20,000 monthly pay cheques are not uncommon. Experienced Recruitment Consultants who join can genuinely expect to be earning £100K+ in their second year.
The company has enjoyed 100% growth in turnover, fees and profit for each of the last three years. Only five years old, they already employ 450 people across an international network of 15 offices. The have placed 5000 energy professional in roles internationally in that time and are winning business from their competitors at a ferocious rate as a result of their proactive and flexible approach.
- Basic salary £24,000 - £36,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent commission scheme (15%-30% bandings with high average permanent fees and contract margins
- Incentive scheme including Las Vegas, New York and the opportunity to work from the Ibiza office for a week once a quarter (based on performance)
The team in London is budgeted for a growth of 20 people this year and opportunities exist to take on international recruitment desks covering Oil & Gas (Drilling, Sub Sea, onshore), Renewables (wind, Solar), Nuclear (Design, Commissioning, Decommissioning), Power (Design, Commissioning, Transmission, Distribution) Marine, Mining and Technology.
The demand for skills in these areas is high but you will still need to make business development calls as well as showing a creative and tenacious approach to resourcing.
You will have a full suite of Cloud based recruitment tools allowing you the option to work form home "after hours" when necessary, e.g. when speaking to international candidates.
- Applications are invited from recruitment consultants with experience and from any technical or "white collar" recruitment sector.
- Although you will be recruiting into international markets, languages are not necessary
- You will have shown success and consistency in your current recruitment consultant position.
- You will be ambitious and seeking to use your experience to secure a long-term career within an exciting recruitment business.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.