AGI RC EC
Banking and Finance, Insurance, IT and Telecommunications, Search and Selection
22,000 to 45,000 Per Annum
City of London
With revenues of £50M+ last year this is a unique opportunity to join one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in the UK.
Operating within a number of niche global markets including insurance, hedge funds, asset management and IT / technology markets the company is a genuine market-leader with an excellent reputation.
Based in London, Manchester, USA, Europe and Asia, they are enjoying continued success and seeking to recruit a number of talented and motivated recruitment consultants who have decided to make a career from recruitment and who want to be working for one of the very best companies.
- 12 months + recruitment consultant experience (any sector).
- Good communication skills and a polished approach.
- The company has a track record of developing recruitment consultants into highly successful billers in these lucrative global markets. Previous banking / finance sector experience is not required.
- Good basic salary in the range £22,000 - £45,000 (appointments available from Recruitment Consultant up to Managing Consultant)
- Excellent commission (27% flat rate)
- £5K car allowance on qualification.
- Bupa private healthcare.
- Extended lunchtime gym rota.
- Excellent training.
- Meritocratic and defined career development path.
In London last year there were two £1M+ billers and 5 half million billers. As well as competitive salary and benefits my client offers recruitment consultants excellent commission (27% of everything billed) which means that £50K+ income in year 1 and six figures in year 2 is the norm. The average annual billing of the recruitment consultants who have been in the business more than 12 months is £350K.
People who work for my client enjoy a cooperative, professional and supportive working environment. This is an extremely successful business driven by talented and ambitious directors who are investing the profits back into the business to open new offices and grow the teams, thus providing exciting career development opportunities for all their staff.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737