DDG OG Houston
Oil & Gas
23,958.12 to 50,911.01 Per Annum
OTE to £150K+
Seeking Talented Recruitment Consultants. Move to an award winning Global Energy Recruitment Specialist and join a winning team in Houston!
The current average permanent fee is $30,000. The top biller in 2015 billed over $1,200,000. Commission is excellent and $20,000 monthly pay cheques are not uncommon. New starters can genuinely expect to be earning $150K+ in their second year.
The company has increased growth in turnover, fees and profit for each of the last three years. Less than 10 years old, they already employ 600 people across an international network of 18 offices.
- Basic salary $40,000 - $85,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent commission scheme (15%-25% bandings)
- Incentive scheme, assistance with relocation / Vias if necessary, rapid career progression opportunity.
- The Energy recruitment team in Houston covers Renewables, Power Generation and Distribution and Oil & Gas (Drilling, Sub surface, onshore, marine markets) across the Americas
- The demand for skills in these areas is high but you will still need to make business development calls as well as showing a creative and tenacious approach to resourcing.
- Applications are invited from Houston based recruitment consultants with a good track record of billings into Oil & Gas markets.
- You will combine strong candidate resourcing skills with the ability to make business development calls and win business.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.