61148 XPRC Bristol
Banking and Finance, Commercial and General, Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, HR, Training and Payroll, Insurance, IT and Telecommunications, Legal, Management and Executive, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital, Pharmaceutical / Scientific, Public Sector, Rail, Maritime and Aviation, Retail and FMCG, Sales, Supply Chain and Logistics
24,000 to 25,000 Per Annum
Highly autonomous role with great commission
My client is an established recruitment consultancy. They are actively looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join in their continuing expansion.
The company has an innovative ethos and structure and offers an excellent proposition for an experienced recruitment consultant.
Currently comprising of eleven like-minded business people, everyone in the business is a hands-on biller with a clear focus on their own market sectors including IT, Engineering, Finance and Retail. They are now seeking recruiters with a proven track record who will thrive in a highly autonomous environment and be self motivated to succeed.
My client offers supportive environment and have consciously stayed away from the KPI driven, high pressure, high turnover ethos of many other recruiters.
Other key benefits include:
- Basic salary of £24,000 received by everyone in the business.
- Flat commission rates of 30% for contract and 35% for permanent from the first pound billed with no thresholds or scaled commission structures. You’ll receive an additional 5% annually on everything billed over target.
- Dual desk, so you can choose whether to recruit permanent or contract or both.
- Full account management responsibilities, allowing a consultant to maximise their earning potential and not having to hand over hard earned roles over to colleagues.
- Equity / Share Option scheme in place to reward top billers.
- Mature working environment based on trust.
You will have the ability to place into the whole of the UK and Europe, providing you with an unrestricted ability to establish a successful business. You’ll receive a free reign to approach and build a market of your choice, whilst receiving support and guidance as and when needed to help you succeed. You’ll receive an environment and earning potential that is as close to setting up your own business as possible, without taking the risks of doing it yourself.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today, or call Sean Curran in absolute confidence on 01508 495005 to find out more.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.