FCB RC Cons B
Construction and Architecture, Trades and Labour
£22,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Car + Great commission
Recruitment Consultant - White Collar Construction or Trades and Labour recruitment - Birmingham. The company is a respected market leader in construction recruitment with a turn-over of £75M+ and an establish network of offices across the UK. They have contracts / supplier agreements with all the main construction contractors, residential developers and fit-out contractors in the UK. The company has an excellent reputation and has been trading for 25 years.
- Recruitment Consultant basic salary in the range £22,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience and current remuneration - you can join as Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant or Principal Consultant).
- Uncapped monthly commission with bandings rising quickly from 12.5% to 30%.
- A fully expensed company car and free onsite parking.
- An expense account for client entertaining / hospitality.
- The resources and support you'd expect from a market leader including software, job board advertising, radio advertising campaigns and press campaigns in the construction press.
- Programme of client entertaining sporting hospitality, race days etc…
- This is a warm desk with existing accounts / vacancies from day one.
- Warm Desk on White Collar, Blue Collar / Trades & Labour with client base and PSLs.
- Plenty of time out "on site" at developments, taking requirements and developing client relationships around the midlands.
- Must have recruitment consultant experience gained working in a recruitment agency.
- Relevant construction recruitment experience is ideal, but recruitment consultants with experience from outside of construction are welcome to apply (many of the team came from other sectors).
- You can have 6 months to 20 years+ recruitment experience (salary /package will be commensurate with your experience).
- Good face-to-face skills and happy to do lots of site visits.
- Current driving licence - essential
If this sounds like the Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs resources and information visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.