GJC ITTravel Home RG
IT and Telecommunications
£25,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Excellent Commission (OTE £60-100K+)
Recruitment Consultant - Work from home - Travel Technology / IT into Travel Recruitment. Founded over 10 years ago the company is an innovative sector leader in travel / hospitality / aviation recruitment. They place roles from Travel Agents up to Managing Directors of Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, Business Travel Firms, Cruise Operators, Hotel Chains, Airline, Ground handling companies etc… As a result of expansion an exciting opportunity exists for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team on a Travel Technology / IT into Travel desk.
- Working from home (you can live anywhere in the UK) with occasional travel (once every couple of months) to meetings and travel industry events.
- You will be provided with all the tools you need. The working arrangement is full-time but flexible. Many of the Consultants choose to work hours that enable them to do the school run etc…. That said, it's a quid pro quo, you may need to speak to candidates out of hours.
- This is a "360 degree" role supplying IT / technical candidates into the Travel and Leisure sector.
- You will be launching the Travel Technology division, so whilst you'll have plenty of existing client accounts and PSLs to work with (travel companies, travel websites, business travel companies etc...), you will be prepared to develop business by establishing relationships with the IT departments and other relevant hiring managers.
- You'll be joining a friendly and successful team of home-based recruitment consultants. This certainly isn't a hard core sales / KPI environment. The approach is long-term and consultative.
- £25,000 - £38,000 basic salary (dependent on current experience level)
- Excellent commission scheme - flat rate of 25% above threshold (£60K OTE is realistic, the top billers are earning £100k+)
- Full remote / home-based working set-up / expensed phone / LinkedIn Recruiter etc...
- Summer and Winter trips
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment consultant experience gained within a recruitment agency.
- You will have recruited for IT / technology / digital skilled canddiates into the travel and leisure sector.
- Applications are welcomed from candidates from Recruitment Consultant up to Divisional Manager level, who are seeking a home-based opportunity.
- You will be resilient and self-managing. Whilst you will be specifically seeking a home-based opportunity, with the flexibility that offers, you'll be prepared to work just as hard as you would in a traditional recruitment consultant role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Contact - Sean Curran
This Home based vacancy - Travel technology / IT into Travel and Leisure Recruitment is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key Words - Home based, home-based, remote working, flexible working, work from home, recruitment consultant