Dig30 TRC EC 2025
IT and Telecommunications, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital
£20,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
City of London
Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Roles - Digital / Technology recruitment - Global Market Leader - London.
The company is a highly regarded international Recruitment Consultancy. They are a key partner for companies looking to recruit the best Digital talent, and for technology candidates looking for their next job. They have offices across the globe (London, Paris, Berlin, Manhattan, Tokyo, Sydney) and recruit for the biggest brands in digital marketing, advertising and retail, placing candidates with skills including software development, project management, SEO, SEM, Google / Web Analytics, Mobile Apps development, Information Security, Media production, Visual and Graphic Design.
What's on offer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary in the range £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
- Automatic basic salary rise at 12 months to £25,000 to £27,000
- Uncapped commission from day one - realistic to be doubling you basic salary with commission by the end of your first year (many new starters exceed this); £50,000-£80,000 in year two is typical with top Recruitment Consultants hitting six figures.
- Flexible benefits package including Car / Travel allowance (though driving licence is not required to apply for this job), heath care, pension and share scheme on qualification.
- Programme of incentives - race days, team and individual all expenses paid holiday incentives (e.g. Las Vegas, Monte Carlo), fine dining experiences and "red letter" days.
- Structured Career Management - tailored personal development to allow you fulfil your career potential whether that is as a "Top Biller", a Manager, Director or the next MD.
- Flexitime - Flexible working pattern / remote working available after 18 months service.
- Once you have two years experience as a Recruitment Consultant you choose to transfer internationally to any of 30+ locations in Europe, USA, Far East and Australia.
- Once you progress into management (typically within 3 or 4 years) your career will take on an international dimension and you'll be attending management meetings, conferences and events across the global office network.
- Graduate calibre with at least 6 months sales experience (e.g. Telesales / Call Centre, Account Management, Direct Marketing, Property Sales etc…)
- You will be hard-working, focused on your career and committed to making a long-term career in the recruitment industry.
- You will be resilient and prepared to work outside of the normal "9 to 5" as required to speak to your candidates.
- You do not need to bring any technical IT knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest in all things digital helps!
Your role as a trainee recruitment consultant
Following your training period the role and responsibilities include:
- Gaining a great knowledge of the digital marketing / digital retail business sector.
- Generating candidates by posting job advertisements, database / internet searches, candidate meetings, social media / LinkedIn and networking.
- Understanding your candidate's career requirements and presenting them with opportunities within your client companies.
- Managing client relationships, meeting clients, managing the recruitment process by taking job requirements, arranging interviews / preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and making placements.
- The training you receive will mean that you will not just be a recruitment consultant filling a job. You'll become an industry expert, able to bring valuable market insight to your clients and candidates. You'll become a trusted partner to your customers resulting in a high level of repeat business.
Contact: Sean Curran
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.