FJA TRC S WA15
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Languages / International markets, Renewables, Nuclear and other Energy
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultants - Trainee roles for sales people - Construction / Engineering / Energy Recruitment - Altrincham - Starting salary in range £18,000 - £20,000 plus uncapped commission. First year on target earnings £40,000, thereafter top performers earning £100,000 to £150,000 per annum. Excellent training, benefits & incentives.
What you need to apply to this job:
- 12 months+ sales experience (e.g. telesales / call centre, travel, fundraising, media sales, sales, lettings / estate agent, mobile phone sales, gym membership sales, banking etc…)
- Confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated and lively "sales-orientated" personality.
- Commitment, passion, energy and a drive to succeed.
- Career-focused and committed to developing yourself into a successful recruitment consultant.
- £40M T/O recruitment agency with offices in the UK and internationally.
- Providers of specialist staff to the Construction, Engineering and Energy sectors worldwide (typical placements - quantity surveyors, site managers, construction managers, site managers and specialist engineers)
- Winners of Queens award for international business, Sunday Times Top 100 Best places to work (last two years running).
- Taking responsibility for a particular market (e.g. Construction or Renewables), learning the jargon, and gaining an understanding of what your candidates do.
- Sourcing candidates for the vacancies you're working on using advertising, database search and social media.
- Proactive telephone sales and marketing to sell recruitment services to a wide range of companies.
- Shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating fees and salaries, making placements!
- Building longstanding relationships with clients and candidates and building your own reputation as a great recruiter.
- Working core hours of 8am to 5pm if you're covering UK markets or 7am to 4pm if your covering international markets.
Now is a great time to join. The business is hiring because it is inundated with work. You'll have clients, vacancies and candidates from day one. Every employee knows that if they are working hard and making placements they will be given the option to grow a team around them and become a manager. The company's growth is achieved purely organically. In order to achieve their ambitious growth plans, this year's intake of Trainee Recruitment Consultants will quickly need to develop into the managers and directors of future years.
A very strong set of cultural values underpins the business, creating a spirit of success, respect and fun within the teams. They are proud of the work hard / play hard culture with incentives including holiday targets and charity days. The environment is "non corporate" - dress down every day and relaxed.
This is a terrific opportunity to start a highly lucrative Recruitment career.
Interviewing now! Please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.