DFH TRC NR
Accountancy, Engineering and Technical, IT and Telecommunications, Oil & Gas
16,000 to 18,000 Per Annum
Highly respected specialist recruitment company now seeking ambitious trainees who have a flair for sales!
My client is a multi-award winning (Archant, Eastern Daily Press, Sunday Times 100), expanding recruitment business with annual revenues of £20M+. They are highly respected within the recruitment industry and East Anglia for their innovative approach to developing trainee recruitment consultants. They offer unrivalled financial rewards and career development opportunities.
The company is market leader in a number of high-end, specialist recruitment sectors including Engineering, IT, Accountancy and Finance, Sales, Subsea / Oil & Gas. As a result of continued success and with plans to double in size over the next 3 years, they are now looking to hire ambitious sales-oriented people as trainee recruitment consultants across their office network.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary £16,000 - £18,000 (with subsequent rises on promotion)
- Uncapped commission - realistic to be earning £35,000-£40,000 in first year (many new starters exceed this), £50,000-£80,000 in year two is typical with top performers hitting six figures (currently 20% of the Recruitment Consultants in the business are earning in excess of £100,000 and all started as Trainee Recruitment Consultant).
- Benefits package and pension (3% employer contribution)
- Programme of incentives - race days, team and individual all expenses paid holiday incentives (recent destinations - Prague, Munich, Barcelona, Paris), fine dining experiences, red letter days etc…
- Structured Career Management - tailored personal development to allow you fulfil your career potential whether that is as a "Top Biller", a Manager, Director or the next MD.
- Following an initial intensive induction course you will receive on-going industry recognised recruitment / sales training including, e-learning, classroom sessions and on the job coaching throughout your career.
- From the outset you will be given responsibility for a specific market (within either IT, Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Sales or offshore / subsea) and will be expected to put your learning into practice - speaking to clients and candidates and building your business from week one.
- Working to targets in a lively sales atmosphere the role includes telephone sales to develop your client base; telephone interviewing candidates within your technical market; writing and posting creative advertisements and email marketing; research; head-hunting, networking and running social media campaigns, managing the recruitment process - taking requirements, arranging interviews, closing job offers etc…
- You'll be developing your own desk to be a profitable business unit within the business. However, equally important is being a team player and driving / celebrating the success of the office as a whole.
- You will have at least 12 months experience of succeeding in a sales, sales executive, account management, business development, telesales or similar role (ideally business-to-business) and be hard-working, articulate, committed and be specifically seeking a challenging and lucrative recruitment career.
- You'll be self-motivated and prepared to work outside of the normal "9-5" to provide an outstanding service to your clients.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.