IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change
22,000 to 30,000 Per Annum
OTE €40-50K yr1, then €100K
The company is one of the world's most innovative and highly regarded IT Recruitment Consultancies. They employ over 300 recruitment consultants across an international network of 20 offices. On average they a place an IT professional in a new job every 30 minutes. They are a key partner for clients looking to recruit the best IT talent, and for IT specialists looking for their next IT job.
An exciting opportunity now exists for several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their Dublin city centre team.
The successful candidates will be trained to become a recruitment expert within a dedicated area of IT recruitment, with the knowledge and expertise to provide a world-class recruitment services to a variety of technology businesses and IT professionals.
- Starting salary of €25,000, rising automatically to €27,500 after 6 months and to €33,300 at 12 months.
- Generous, individual, uncapped commission scheme. Expect to be earning €40,000 - €50,000 at 12 months (the top consultants earn 6 figures)
- Flexible benefits package including Car allowance, healthcare, pension and share scheme.
- Programme of sales incentives including lunch clubs, city breaks, sporting hospitality etc…
- You will be of graduate calibre and have a minimum of 6 months sales experience (such as telesales, business to business, account management, business development, fundraising etc...)
- You will be highly motivated and looking to make your mark in the recruitment industry.
- You will have great communication skills (both verbal and written)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry.