HBA TRC PO 1722
Medical, Pharmaceutical / Scientific, Social Care
17,000 to 22,000 Per Annum
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Trainee roles for experienced sales people - Healthcare Recruitment - Portsmouth - starting salary range £17,000 to £22,000- Uncapped commission from day one - first year OTE £35,000 then the sky's the limit! - excellent training, benefits & incentives
What you need to apply to this job:
- 12 months+ sales experience (e.g. telesales / call centre, broker, fundraiser, media sales, IT sales, travel, lettings / estate agent, mobile phone sales, gym memberships sales, banking etc…)
- Confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated and lively "sales-orientated" personality.
- Commitment, passion, energy and a drive to succeed.
- Career-focused and committed to developing yourself into a successful recruitment consultant.
- You don't need any technical or IT knowledge but you will have natural curiosity, good communication skills, and the ability to build rapport and talk credibly with clients and candidates.
Respected specialist healthcare recruitment agency with divisions focusing on NHS, Medical, Social Care, Mental Health, Private Health, Veterinary, Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical.
Recruitment consultancy is not a "9 to 5" job. It is a demanding profession requiring dedication, resilience and the ability to deliver to deadlines. After comprehensive Recruitment Consultant induction training your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for a particular market (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Medical), learning the jargon, and gaining an understanding of what your candidates do.
- Sourcing candidates for the vacancies you're working on using advertising, database search and social media.
- Proactive telephone sales and marketing to sell recruitment services to a wide range of organisations.
- Shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating fees and salaries, making placements!
- Building longstanding relationships with clients and candidates and building your own reputation as a great recruiter.
Now is a great time to join. The business is hiring because it is inundated with work. You'll have clients, vacancies and candidates from day one. Every employee knows that if they are working hard and making placements they will be given the option to grow a team around them and become a manager. The company's growth is achieved purely organically. In order to achieve their ambitious growth plans, this year's intake of Trainee Recruitment Consultants will quickly need to develop into the managers and directors of future years.
A very strong set of cultural values underpins the business, creating a spirit of success, respect and fun within the teams. They are proud of the work hard / play hard culture with incentives including holiday targets and monthly "lunch-clubs" for the top performers on the team.
This is a terrific opportunity to start a highly lucrative Recruitment career.
Interviewing now! Please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.