IT and Telecommunications, Media, Marketing, Print & Digital
18,000 to 23,000 Per Annum
OTE £40 yr 1 then rising
Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles for Sales People. Are you passionate about your career? Are you "Recruitment Consultant material"- resilient and competitive with a flair for sales? Do you want to work for an innovative, meritocratic, market-leader and earn an excellent salary and commission?
- Starting salary of £18,000 to £23,000.
- Uncapped individual commission (Up to 40% commission and no threshold) providing year one on target earnings of £40,000. Once you're an established recruitment consultant the sky's the limit. Top performers are earning 6 figures
- Fast track career progression
- Paid holiday for "giving back" - fundraising activities, community projects etc...
- Company mobile phone
- Regular incentives and socialising events
- Birthdays and "duvet days" off as additional paid holiday
- Gym membership, fitness classes
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- Holiday vouchers and other incentives for exceptional performance
- Annual "super-trip - e.g. Las Vegas, New York…
The company is a trusted specialist IT Recruitment Consultancies with refreshing core values of integrity, honesty, trust and transparency. Due to continued growth and demand for their services an exciting opportunity exists in Wilmslow for two Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Focusing on a specific sector / geography within IT / Technology - which they will get you up to speed on - you'll apply your sales ability and intellect to develop your own profitable recruitment desk. Following your initial intensive 6 week training programme your days will be exciting and varied with activities including:
- Building client relationships through telephone sales and meetings.
- Negotiating fees with, and obtaining vacancies from, your clients and sourcing suitable candidates via networking, advertising, social media / LinkedIn and referrals.
- Maintaining your market and commercial awareness through research and networking.
- Providing CV and interview advice, telephone interviewing, writing recruitment advertisements and email marketing campaigns.
- Managing your client's recruitment process, making placements and having fun.
It's your chance to have your strengths recognised and receive financial and career development rewards based on your performance.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 12 months sales experience with a track record of succeeding to hit target.
- B2B / telesales preferred, but strong B2C considered.
- Highly motivated, smart, engaging and a great communicator.
If this sounds like the right career path for you the please apply today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.