HGI TRC Con B15 1618
Construction and Architecture, Engineering and Technical, Trades and Labour
£16,000 to £18,000 Per Annum
OTE to £80K+ benefits & incentives
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Building and Construction Recruitment - Five Ways, Birmingham - Trainee roles for sales people - full training provided!
- £16,000 to 18,000 starting salary as a Trainee (depending on your current salary).
- Salary rises to £20,000 - £23,000 on promotion to Recruitment Consultant; then £25,000 to £28,000 as Senior Recruitment Consultant).
- Excellent commission - Year One OTE £40,000, Year Two £60,000+ (top performers in the business are achieving £80,000+).
- Location: Five Ways, Birmingham.
- Excellent working environment - breakfast provided every day, 8.00am to 5.30pm working hours, monthly dress-down social events, incentives including foreign trips and cash prizes.
- Company car / car allowance on qualification.
- Excellent Training and Great Career Opportunity within a respected Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for being experts in field and providing an excellent service to their clients and candidates.
- The company is a market leader in building / construction / civil engineering recruitment.
- Privately owned and expanding rapidly, now is an excellent time to join.
- The company is enjoying unprecedented demand for their services and you will have jobs to work on as soon as you complete your training. These are "hot desks"!
- The company places roles at all levels within the construction sector including skilled trades, mechanical and electrical engineers, project managers, surveyors, site managers and head - office functions. You'll specialise in one of these areas.
- Ambitious growth plans for the next 3 years involve the creation of several new Director positions - you can achieve genuine rapid career progression from Trainee to Director.
- From the outset you will own your own patch and have the opportunity to make placements and earn commission. You will receive the very best tools to succeed including a comprehensive client and candidate database, an unrivalled advertising presence and business development support
To apply for this role:
- The role is sales-based. You will have succeeded in another sales role and be looking to make a lucrative career as a recruitment consultant.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's recent hires include mobile phone sales, door-to-door, fundraising, advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, telesales, events sales, travel representatives, gym membership sales and call centre sales.
- Interviewing now. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.