DHJ TRC SO
Accountancy, Banking and Finance
£22,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Southampton - Global Recruitment Business - Use your sales experience to train to become a specialist Recruitment Consultant placing Finance / Accountancy candidates for the market leader.
Salary, bonuses and benefits:
- Starting salary in the range £22,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience with subsequent pay rises on promotions (You can expect a basic salary of c£38,000 after a couple years service)
- Monthly and Quarterly bonus / commission scheme (team and individual component) providing on target earnings of £30,000 - £40,000 in first year, £50,000 in year two and £60,000-£70,000 in year three.
- Benefits package includes 23 Days Holiday (increasing to 25 days), Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Salary sacrifice schemes, Company car / car allowance scheme etc…
- Busy programme of sales incentives - last years prizes included team trips to Rio de Janeiro, Ibiza, Monacco, Race Days, Team Building Days, Sporting hospitality etc...
Your Recruitment Consultant career will start by attending your induction training course. You will also receive one-to-one support from your manager, including on desk coaching and shadowing and workshop sessions for key recruitment skills. As you develop into the role you day-to-day activities will include:
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the accountancy and finance sector.
- Developing relationships with clients and learning how to effectively take the details of their recruitment requirements (over the telephone and in client meetings).
- Writing compelling recruitment advertisements and emails to candidates.
- Sourcing candidates from the company database, advertising and social media, and briefing them of the opportunities offered by your clients.
- Managing the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
Why people love the job:
- You'll be embarking on a long term career - not just a job.
- The company has an genuinely inclusive team environment that really suits team players.
- You'll get real satisfaction from placing candidates and being rewarded financially for doing so as well!
- You'll feel pride at working for a well-known global brand, and in working for the recognised market leader.
- You'll be working in a meritocracy with clear transparent goals for promotion based purely on performance (last year the company made 576 promotions globally)
- You'll be joining an international organisation. Once you've developed your skills as a Recruitment Consultant, then should you wish to, you'll have the opportunity to transfer / second internationally to locations including Australia, USA, Canada and the Far East.
To apply for this role:
- You will be of "graduate calibre". The majority of the Recruitment Consultants in the business have a degree, but applicants educated to A Level who have good communication skills are also welcomed.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in a sales based role (12 months+). You will have shown creativity in your approach to sales, and have a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Examples of the backgrounds of the team include financial services / insurance sales, estate agency, advertising / media / SEO sales, events sales, technical / IT sales / account management, travel representatives, call centre sales etc…
- You will motivated and "goal-driven" and determined to use your sales experience to secure a long-term career as a specialist Recruitment Consultant.
- You will be flexible and prepared to work outside the normal "9-5" in order to achieve your targets.
- You will be a good communicator and have the ability to quickly win the trust of clients and candidates, and maintain these relationships over time.
Contact: Sean Curran
About Conrad Scott: We are a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We place hundreds of trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry in the UK and internationally.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.