PS B 1820
Education, Medical, Public Sector, Social Care
£18,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
OTE £40K yr1, £60K+ yr2
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Public Sector / NHS / Local Government / Higher Education - Birmingham City Centre.
The company is a leading specialist recruitment business employing over 300 recruitment consultants. They specialise in public sector recruitment and have an excellent client base in sectors as diverse as NHS, Central Government, Local Government, Housing, Education and Public Sector Finance / Procurement. They places candidates into the public sector in roles as diverse as IT, management, finance and legal.
They are part of a larger established recruitment business with a network of 70 offices globally. An exciting opportunity now exists for four Trainee Recruitment Consultants to undertake industry recognised training to become a Recruitment Consultant placing strategic roles into the public sector.
- Basic salary starting at £18,000 - £20,500 dependent on experience, rising to £23,000 to £25,000 after 12 months service.
- Generous, individual, uncapped commission scheme (OTE of £40,000 is realistic in your first year, once established the top recruitment consultants earn 6 figures)
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, healthcare, pension and share scheme (on qualification)
- Programme of sales incentives including red-letters days, city breaks, sporting hospitality etc…
To apply for this role:
- You will have at least 12 months sales experience e.g. sales executive, account manager, field sales, business developer, telesales, property sales, call centre etc…
- You will be highly motivated and seeking an opportunity to progress your career within a global specialist recruitment business.
- The company is highly successful, genuinely global and very ambitious. You will enjoy genuine career development opportunity whether you want to move into management, or simply enjoy unparalleled resources and support to develop your billings.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737