DBG OS WA14
IT and Telecommunications
£19,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
1st year OTE £35K, then £50-80K
Trainee Recruitment Consultant £19,000 basic salary rising to £25,000 after 3-6 months service (once you complete training) + Superb Commission Plan (up to 33%) supported by excellent Quarterly/Annual Incentive Schemes. (1st year OTE £35K, then £50-80K is typical), healthcare, pension, free parking, sales incentives, company trips, charity days and sporting hospitality.
Location: Altrincham, Interviewing now.
Our client is a £100M+ Recruitment Agency, ranked in the top 10 recruitment organisations within the IT sector. Each year their Recruitment Consultants supply over 2,500 contract and permanent personnel across the whole spectrum of IT and Telecommunications skills across the UK. Exciting opportunities now exist for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join the flagship Altrincham Head Quarters.
The Benefits of joining:
In recruitment reputation is everything, and our client has an excellent reputation within the industry. 70% of the salesforce have worked for the company for over 5 years. You'll receive everything you'll need as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant including:
- Superb Commission Plan supported by excellent Quarterly/Annual Incentive Schemes.
- Extensive facilities / support including highly developed company database, upgraded LinkedIn profile and huge investment in job boards, ensuring that you identify suitable candidates quicker than your competition, providing your clients a highly efficient quality service ensuring repeat business.
- Comprehensive internal and external training including membership of REC and APSCo.
- Dynamic, vibrant sales environment where it's a "work hard / play hard" ethos.
- A culture of promotions based upon the principle of fast-tracking high achievers.
- A warm and inclusive company culture where all individuals feel that their efforts are appreciated and rewarded.
- Regular social events, excellent office / location, employee benefits package, incentive programme and free parking.
- Identification of suitable candidates for key clients.
- Gain in-depth understanding of sales/recruitment process.
- Qualification of roles including a close matching of candidates.
- Control of recruitment process from CV submission to closing of candidates.
- Preparation of all supporting documentation including references, CVs, security checks etc.
- Building long term collaborative relationships with clients and candidates.
The company provides a comprehensive Recruitment Sales Academy which supports you through your career. Starting with the foundation course and moving on to the REC Certificate in Recruitment practice and eventually management training, you'll receive one of the most comprehensive training and personal development programmes available within the recruitment industry, resulting in a fast track career to the top. The company goes further than anyone to find, develop and retain individuals who are clever, committed and critical to their success.
- You will be of graduate calibre, ambitious in your career aspirations and be able to demonstrate a flair for sales gained in a previous target-driven sales role.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's recruitment consultants include advertising / SEO / media sales, mobile phone sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services, telesales, events sales, IT sales, gym membership sales, door-to-door, fundraising and call centre advisors.
- You don't have to be a graduate but you will have good written and oral communication skills.
- You will be organised and highly motivated to work in a fast paced sales environment.
About Conrad Scott: We are a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We place hundreds of trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry in the UK and internationally. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.