GAG RC T&L
Construction and Architecture, Trades and Labour
£24,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
The company is a respected and rapidly growing Construction / Civil Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. They have a strong brand and an enviable client list of large construction firms. The majority of their business is currently white collar construction and management roles.
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to launch their Trades and Labour division in Altrincham.
- Recruitment Consultant basic salary in the range £24,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience and current remuneration - you can join as Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Principal Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader / Manager).
- Uncapped commission and team override.
- Free onsite parking and negotiable benefits package.
- Programme of incentives - restaurant meals, sporting hospitality, race days etc…
- £40M T/O recruitment agency with offices in the UK and internationally.
- Providers of specialist staff to the Construction, Engineering and Energy sectors worldwide (current business mix / markets - quantity surveyors, site managers, construction managers, site managers and specialist engineers)
- Winners of Queens award for international business, Sunday Times Top 100 Best places to work (last two years running).
- To develop trades and labour division providing blue collar trades and labour staff.
- Supply to existing client base and develop new business.
- Managing the "end-to-end" recruitment process.
- Site visits to site managers as required.
- Dealing with a busy Trades and Labour temps work load with associated administration.
- Must have 2 years recruitment consultant experience, ideally on a trades and labour desk or fast moving industrial / warehouse (volume temporary) desk.
- 360 degree Recruitment Consultant experience including business development.
- Experience of managing other recruitment consultant is desirable but not essential.
- Resilient and well organised.
- Current driving licence.
- Self starter with a commitment to a quality approach to clients and candidates.
If this sounds like the Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.