IT and Telecommunications, Medical, Public Sector, Social Care
£28,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
commission + equity
Experienced IT or Public Sector Recruitment Consultant required to manage new Liverpool office.
Exciting opportunity to open a new office, bill and build a team around you, be rewarded with a profit share on the Liverpool business and earn equity in an established specialist recruitment company.
The company is an established IT and Public Sector recruitment business with offices in London and Birmingham. Their teams recruit into IT (Development, BI, Networking, Electronics, IT Sales) and Public Sector (NHS IM&T, Social Care, Commissioning, Estates/Facilities, Governance) markets (both contract / interim and permanent).
Having been trading for less than 5 years they already have revenues in excess of £5 million. Backed by silent partners including a "secret millionaire", they have been highly successful in quickly building a strong recruitment brand with a niche / vertical market approach. Now is a great time to join and put your your name above the door of the new Liverpool business. The company is ambitious and offers a genuine opportunity for ownership / equity and rapid promotion to Director.
This is a strategic role. You will choose the Liverpool office / location, direct company strategy, keep a focus on the profit & loss of the business, and be intimately involved in everything that happens.
- You will be a Recruitment Consultant or Senior Recruitment Consultant / Principal or Manager with experience in a relevant market.
- You will have some experience of mentoring other Recruitment Consultants / Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
- You will be confident that you can build a significant team.
- You will be ambitious, equity-focused and looking for an opportunity to build your own stake in a business and to take on the responsibility of managing your own office.
- This would suit a talented senior recruitment consultant who is seeking progression and wants autonomy.
- You will be anxious to do more than remain a traditional employee.
Salary and Remuneration
- Basic salary in the range £28,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent personal commission with bands rising rapidly (to 30% for contract and 40% for permanent)
- Generous Team Override
Please apply today!
This Senior Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.