CJD RCSTM Houston
Oil & Gas
26,243.66 to 49,571.35 Per Annum
The company is a global "high end" recruitment business, dominant in providing engineering / technical recruitment to energy sectors including Power, Wind, Solar, and Oil & Gas. The enjoy fee revenues of $50M+ in the Americas and over $500M globally
They employ over 500 Recruitment Consultants across an international network of 20 offices in the UK, US, Canada, Far East, Middle East and Australia.
An opportunity now exists for experienced Recruitment Consultants professionals to join their Houston office from Senior Consultant to Manager level. This office contains 6 of the company's top 10 billers globally and now is an excellent time to join.
- Basic salary $45,000 - $85,000 dependent on experience / level of appointment
- Uncapped commission and generous override (for Team Leaders / Managers) providing double salary OTE before commission (top billing consultants are earning $200K+)
- Flexible benefits package
- 5 year working visa - support of global mobility team and visa arrangements for spouses / partners, advice on accommodation, banking and tax.
- Billing Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader role inheriting between 4 and 8 direct reports.
- 360 degree recruitment consultant placing Engineering / Technical roles into existing accounts, with account management and some new business development.
- As well as billing you will team lead - develop and increase business volume through objective KPIs, effective business strategy and capable business development. Your success (and remuneration) will be measured against deals per team member, retention, profitability and growth in cost centre profit.
- This will initially be a billing role. The opportunity exists to progress into a full (non-billing) management role with equity in the business (based on results).
- You will have 4 years+ experience as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into an engineering / technical market (either permanent, contract or dual desk).
- You will have experience of leading a team, in either a Team Leader, Principal / Senior Consultant role, with a proven ability to motivate staff to achieve targets, objectives and company incentives.
- Your skills set will include "on-boarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), monitoring performance through KPI reporting, performance management trough "day plans" monthly business reviews, appraisals etc.,..
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills.
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused.
- You will have a genuine desire to progress your career working for a global market leader in the USA.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Team Leader / Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.