FIA XPSci SL
Pharmaceutical / Scientific
£22,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
My client is in the world's top 20 Recruitment Businesses. Their Science Recruitment Arm specialises in placing science, clinical and engineering positions across the UK and internationally. They have an impressive client base of PSLs and ambitious plans for continued growth. Opportunities now exist for experienced Recruitment Consultants who are degree educated and have a background / degree in Science.
- Basic salary ranging from £22,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience level)
- Great Commission Scheme
- 23 days holiday, company pension, range of lifestyle benefits
- Incentive scheme - spa / hotel stays and "High Flyers Club"
Reasons to join
- Genuine expertise and marker leadership in the scientific recruitment sector
- Opportunity to move straight into a top billing team with strong client relationships, a well developed database and a multitude of live requirements.
- Fun and fulfilling environment with a lively, sociable team.
- Ongoing training and development - modular training programme and external providers e.g. REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
- 12 months+ Recruitment Consultant experience.
- Scientific recruitment experience is ideal but applicants from any technical sector (e.g. Engineering or IT) considered.
- Must have a Science Degree.
- Applications are invited from recruiters at any stage of their career. Salaries will be commensurate with experience.
- You will be a driven team-player, motivated by both commission and career development.
The company is a genuine market leader. Needless to say you'll be expected to work hard, but the business is driven by results, not KPIs. They have a very client focused approach. Recruitment Consultants are given the opportunity to open and own accounts working across market / geography where appropriate.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
This Scientific Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.