EEG RC WA14 GAT
IT and Telecommunications, Project Management and Change
18,000 to 25,000 Per Annum
Recruitment Consultant - Resourcer - IT permanent delivery into major accounts - no business development / no cold calling - Hot desks with masses of live vacancies to work from day one.
Working within a busy recruitment office (100+ staff) you will be joining the Global Accounts Team. You will be sourcing IT candidates for multiple vacancies / multiple locations for major global IT / Business Change projects. This is a "180 degree" role and you will use all of your candidate sourcing skills to provide an excellent service.
- Salary in the range £18,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent commission - uncapped scheme without threshold (realistic to be achieving £1,000 - £1,500 a month in commission right away - first year On Target Earnings c£35,000)
- Flexible benefits scheme allowing you to "buy" from a range of benefits including up to 30 days annual leave, life assurance, income protection, contributory pension, and private medical, dental cover, child care vouchers etc...
- Car / Car aloowance available on qualification.
- Ongoing training and development supported by structured personal development and appraisals. You'll have a variety of career progression directions to choose from as you progress (Senior Consultancy, Team Leading, Account Management etc...)
The company has a turnover in excess of £500M and a network of offices across 18 countries. In recent years industry accolades have included inclusion in the top 10 of Britain's Best Employers, Recruitment Consultancy of the year, Best Recruitment Agency and Best Candidate Communicator. They have over 8000 IT contractors on assignment and make over 2000 permanent placements annually in the UK alone.
- 6 months + Recruitment Consultant / Resourcing experience (applications invited from Recruitment Consultants / Resourcers with 6 months to 3 years experience - basic salary commensurate with experience)
- Permanent IT Recruitment experience is ideal. Applications also invited from Recruitment Consultants with other sector experience who are interested in moving into a 180 degree delivery role working on a busy global accounts team.
- Good candidate resourcing experience and ability to employ a variety of search techniques - database search, advertsising, CV databases, LinkedIn search etc...
This is a terrific opportunity to take you career to the next level working for a global company with excellent benefits, genuine respect for its staff and a mature and successful approach to business.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today.
This recruitment consultant / resourcer vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.